Wednesday 25 May 2011

100 faces

100 faces is a new photography project of mine. The intention is to photograph '100 faces, of friends or strangers.

Still deciding if this is going to be film only, digital only, or a mixture of the 2. What the end result of this will be I am still not sure, book, blog or something.



Anyway.



The whole point is to kick me up the butt and get some portraiture happening.

If anyone is vaguely interested in sitting for me, then please let me know, of course if you're local to me then that helps. If not, then it'll have to wait till our paths cross.

{UPDATE} I'm still fleshing out this idea, however I am starting a separate blog for it.


WATCH THIS SPACE - the link will be posted soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea for a project!
    I plan to do that too in the near future.
    if your in Sydney, Australia you can take a portrait of me but I dont think you are lol. Good luck with your project anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer! If I'm ever in Sydney I shall take up on it.

    I have to get over my long-haul flight problem first.

    ReplyDelete